Editor-in-Chief Assistant (remote work)
Forex Club (international broker (with 20-year history) on financial and cryptocurrencymarkets) is looking for Assistant of Editor-in-Chief of Global cryptocurrency news portal.
- Define Crypto News Portal (CNP) direction, scope and policy to ensure it is appropriately aligned to the market
- Plan and execute an editorial strategy that grows audiences, leverages multimedia platforms and positions CNP as the leading global source for objective blockchain news and commentary.
- Authority and responsibility for all CNP editorial content, including news, commentary and photography.
- Identify and recruit talented journalists for the CNP editorial team.
- Determine and implement strategies for increasing the quality submissions thus triggering traffic growth
- Promote the Journal and encourage high quality submissions, including review articles
- Manage timely, rigorous and constructive peer-review of articles by a broad range of appropriately chosen international referees
- Lead weekly editorial meetings.
- Encourage appropriate revision of articles and accept only high quality papers that are high impact and/or contribute new and important information to the field
- Represent CNP to crypto community at global Blockchain conferences
- High education degree (Journalist or philological education as a big plus)
- Experience of Editor-in-Chief or Editor-in-Chief Assistant not less than 1-2 years (in finance or cryptocurrency sphere as a big plus).
- Involving in Cryptocurrency projects or blockchain projects is desirable
- Experience in cryptocurrency ICO is desirable
- Cryptocurrency courses certificates is desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Knowledge about quality control analysis
- Expert knowledge about communication and crypto mass media
- Knowledge about legal issues in crypto world as a plus
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to tolerate stress and work efficiently even under pressure
- Excellent leadership qualities
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway and tell us what you have been doing.
- Work in a reliable and stable company
- Work closely with team of product owners and developers who support and develop our flagship product, The Libertex, for international markets, including Latin America, CIS, Europe and Asia
- Remote full-time job
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Work in a friendly professional team
- Possibility of business trips all over the world
- Possibility to expand skills in cryptocurrency sphere
- Opportunity for career and professional growth
- Unique international corporate culture